Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday papers

Here's what's up today:

The (Clarksville, Tenn.) Leaf Chronicle swear Austin Peay State isn't giving up on the season at 2-6. The Govs visit Morehead State Saturday.

Eastern Kentucky coach Danny Hope weighs in on Western Kentucky's decision to jump to I-A. "Good for them," he tells the Lexington (Ky.) Herald-Leader.

The (Nashville) Tennessean profiles linebacker Daniel Williams, who'll line up for his final home game game for Tennessee State Saturday. "Anybody who plays the game hopes they can play in (the NFL)," Williams tells the paper. "I'm going to go out and give it my best shot like I've been doing for these last 17 years, and if I get an opportunity I'm going to take it. But it also has been crossing my mind that my college career is coming to end."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home