Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello all. I'm hitting the road to be with family for the holiday. Internet connection will be spotty, but I should be able to post each day through Saturday, and I'll be home to write about the playoff results by that night, for sure. Stay tuned!

How thankful I am to live a life where I can devote so much time to enjoyment of a simple game. I'm also thankful for the education I received from Jacksonville State that allows me to lead this life. I know you're all just as thankful for your time at your institutions, and for the enjoyment you derive from watching their teams play ball. Everyone please take a moment this week to consider such things, and to remember those who aren't as fortunate.

Thanks to all of you for the kind comments over the last few days. They're appreciated.

Best of luck to the Skyhawks and Panthers. Go OVC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home