Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Can you hear me now?

Southeast Missouri's gonna reach a much bigger audience this fall, as the Redhawks begin broadcasting on KSLG 1380-AM in St. Louis. The school reported the news Monday in this press release, and the St. Louis Business Journal reported it today in this story.

Interestingly, I think this is the same station I sometimes managed to tune into at night (when the ionosphere allowed) here in Alabama back in high school when the Braves were visiting the Cardinals. Maybe I'll catch a Redhawks game or two this fall, atmospheric conditions permitting.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, August 02, 2006, Blogger Maynard said...

Yeah, you're thinking of KMOX.

 
At 8:29 PM, August 02, 2006, Blogger Jax42 said...

KMOX it is. Guess I'll have to rely on ovcsports.tv for SEMO games this fall, then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home